More pages in this section
TAIHS Youth Mental Health Service supports young people, from 0-25, who are going through a tough time.
We provide counselling services which are culturally appropriate and are tailored to engage the young person. We can assist young people in three key areas:
- Mental Health
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Work, Social and Emotional Health
We primarily provide services to young people who:
- Has accessed mainstream mental health services and have disengaged or episode of care has been closed.
- Client is over the age of 12 and has declined to attempt to engage in other mental health services
- If young person has comorbidities that do not include hearing loss or speech difficulties and is supported by community services for physical and environmental concerns, that might be better suited to a larger multi-disciplinary team
- Young person is requesting counselling and/or therapy to improve their functioning in day-to-day tasks and relationships.
If you would like to refer yourself or a young person please complete the referral form and send to our enquiries email.
If you'd prefer to speak to someone over the phone please call 07 4759 4000 and ask to speak with the youth team at SEWB. Email enquiries can be sent to "TAIHS Youth Mental Health" at firstname.lastname@example.org
For existing clients, to make an make an appointment, please schedule online