Administration Officer - TYSS
Full Time|Townsville |Closes 8th July 2022, 5pm
TAIHS seeks to improve health and social outcomes for the community through; strategic partnerships, advocacy for needs, promotion of awareness and education in improved health and social practices, promotion of knowledge and understanding of underlying issues and unique needs and development of the evidence base.
“TAIHS strives to provide a truly comprehensive model of care that responds to the physical, social, emotional, cultural and spiritual needs of our people”.
About the position
The Administration Officer in consultation with the Program Manager will provide general administration support to the Youth Services Program Manager and team (as directed).
- Provide general administrative duties including minute taking, filing, scanning, date entry
- Coordination of inventory and asset management
- Coordination of staff training and travel compliance requirements
- Coordination of fleet management
- Minute taking for all Team Meetings and other as directed by the Program Manager
- Distribution of Minutes and uploading in records registry
- Comply with all legal, ethical and regulatory requirements.
To be suitable for this position, your qualifications, experience & licenses for the role will consist of:
- Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience working in a similar industry
- Ability to work autonomously or within a Team
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of or the ability to acquire the knowledge of the relevant government statues governing child protection, Youth Justice (i.e. Child protection Act 1999) and the ability to keep current legislative practice and procedural changes within the system
- Demonstrated competence in the use of business technology and desktop applications, Internet, word, Excel and database platforms with the ability to learn and instruct others in using these programs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (telephone and face to face) Pracsoft and Outlook; or the ability to acquire such knowledge with ease
- Current C Class Drivers Licence (Qld)
- Satisfactory Police Check – no Serious/Criminal/Court Record
- COVID-19 Vaccination: It is a condition of employment for this role to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19
- Current blue Card (Working with children and young people)
- Please click here to view the Position Description
- You must submit the below documentation;
- Cover letter no more than 2 pages detailing how you will be successful in the position
- Proof of qualifications and current registration (as appropriate) will be required prior to commencement of employment
Applications Close: 5pm 8 July 2022
Phone: (07) 4431 1445
ABORIGINAL & TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER APPLICANTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY