TAIHS.. More than
a health service.
TAIHS New Directions program aims to engage with women and children and to support families in order to promote positive health and wellbeing of mothers, babies and families.
Our New Directions program operates in Townsville and on Palm Island working in partnership with the Townsville Health and Hospital Service.
Program services include:
- Regular antenatal and postnatal care and services
- Women’s Business clinics
- Immunisation clinics
- Child Health clinics
- Breastfeeding advisory support
- Assistance with transport
- Healthy Ears screening, assessment, treatment and care management
- Advocacy and support for clients linking with TAIHS community service programs and other health services
- Paediatric services